LAST DAY INTERVIEW
GOING TO SINGAPORE!!!
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE GENERALLY REQUIRED
_ Degree/diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
_ Relevant experience in petrochemical plants
_ Good technical competence
_ Good organising and coordination skills
_ Good communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Interpret engineering flow schemes and piping symbols.
2. Generate isometric drawings and weld mapping.
3. Perform material take-off from piping isometric and layout drawings.
4. Perform piping stress analysis.
5. Select appropriate piping material.
6. Conduct line checking.
7. Compute pipe support weight.
8. Monitor hydrotesting, flushing and air blowing.
9. Check test package.
10. Maintain a proper record and filing of all incoming/ outgoing drawings.
11. Maintain a proper record and filing of all field changes.
12. Monitor the progress and expedite on the small-bore weldmap preparation and maintain a proper record of the weldmaps prepared.
13. Ensure that all data entry into the ISOMAN.
14. Prepare isometric drawings and weldmaps as and when required.
15. Update and incorporate all field changes on to the isometric drawings.
16. To liaise with clients on engineering matters related to project.
17. Carry out engineering calculations and or design as and when required.
18. Provide technical and engineering support for the project.
19. Plan & prioritize pipe fabrication & installation on site.
20. To carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor or higher management
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL/REPORT TO OUR OFFICE & BRING THE FOLLOWING REQUIRMENTS BEFORE 20 JUNE 2012:
· DETAILED RESUME
· EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATES
· TRAINING / SEMINARS CERTIFICATE (IF ANY)
· DIPLOMA / T.O.R. (IF ANY)
· 8 pcs COLORED PICTURES
NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT THE POSITION YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR (ex. "Subject: SUPERVISOR ATTN: TO LADY")
PERIDOT INTL RESOURCES INC.
UNIT A AND B 1845 DIAN ST. CORNER BOYLE ST.
PALANAN MAKATI CITY
CONTACT NOS. 02-5527826; 833-3170 / 09175491484
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOK FOR MS. LADY