Core Purpose of the Job:
Supervise all Almarai employees’ accommodation to ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, safety and comfort are maintained.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Villa hygiene & housekeeping.
2. Conduct regular inspections to ensure that in house rules and company standards are being complied with and, initiate against offenders.
3. Monitor the usage and maintain control over utility and drining water & other accommodation consumable.
4. Maintained health & safety standards.
1. Assist Regional Logistics Manager in compilation and allocation of accommodation budget.
2. Submit purchase requisitions, purchase goods and, arrange to receive purchase goods into accommodation stores.
3. Issue goods purchased on a planned basis and, keep record of the same.
4. Plan purchase of villa equipment, when necessary.
5. Supervise and control assigned staff to ensure efficient operation.
6. Organize regular accommodation committee meetings, chairing activates and agreeing action, purchase plans.
7. Ensure that food preparation and presentation is in line with laid down culinary standards.
8. Ensure that accommodation is maintained in a tidy and comfortable condition,
9. Initiate disciplinary procedures against those not complying with standards or house rules.
10. Conduct regular inspections in order to monitor hygiene safety and comfort.
11. Provide workable solutions to any problems, damaged or unsafe system that may be in place and, report incident to Regional Logistics Manager.
12. Conduct regular meetings with Regional General Manager/ Regional Logistics Manager to apprise him of ongoing activities.
1. Responsible for 07 villas
2. Responsible for the cleanliness of the accommodation
3. Responsible for the health & safety of the accommodation
4. Subordinates: Cooks, Cleaners
§ 25-35 years old
§ College graduate, preferably in Housekeeping discipline
§ Clear written & spoken English.
§ Strong interpersonal abilities, with the ability to communicate among different nationalities.
§ At least 3 years of experience in accommodation supervision/management and/or housekeeping gained from hotels or hospitals
For interested applicants, please bring or email the complete documents at email@example.com OR apply personally and look for Ms. Angela Ilagan.
Requirements: (2 Sets Photo copies)
- Valid Passport
- Resume with detailed job description and recent picture
- Certificate of Employment