Technicaal Jobs in Qatar. Top Salary!
Ikon is a full service overseas recruitment agency. We only work with the best employers in Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, the Middle East as well as the rest of the world. Ikon's clients range from Hospitality to Medical to Technical.
1. Assess damage and the parts that will be needed and order parts as required.
2. Ensure that protective covers are used on all vehicles before carrying out any repairs.
3. Carry out necessary repairs on damaged vehicles in order to prepare the vehicle for painting. This may include:
•Shaping and smoothing, metalworking, welding, putty filling and repairing and replacing of whole parts including parts made from steels, alloys, plastics and fibreglass.
4. Check work to ensure that panels line up and doors close correctly etc
5. Document completed work orders to include repairs conducted, parts required and labor involved, and any additional vehicle problems noted during repairs.
6. Ensure accurate time recording for all repairs completed.
7. Maintain tools to ensure serviceability.
8. Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
· 25-45 years old
· Related Diploma/Certificate from Technical School/Institution
· At least 3 years experience as an Auto Denter/Panel Beater.
· Work experience in a dealership service outlet particularly in smash work in order to align panels and doors
· Must know how to MIG, spot and oxy weld; and able to fill using hand tools and hydraulic systems such as hammers & dolly flippers to press metal.
· Technically competent with regard to panel beating
· Ability to use hand tools and hydraulic systems for filling and other activities
· Organized and systematic
· Good customer service skills
Ability to read and interpret work orders
· Overseas working experience an advantage
· Good communication skills; multi-lingual (English, Arabic an advantage)
The position offers an attractive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. This is your opportunity to be a part of the OFW workforce!
Qualified applicants are invited to register online or walk-in!
Submit: Comprehensive Resume with detailed job experience, 2x2 pictures, whole body picture in business attire, valid passport, experience certificates, diploma and TOR
To Register Online (24 x 7 x 365): www.ikonlink.com
Business hours: 9AM-5PM
Ikon Solutions Asia, Inc.
8th Floor ALGO Center
162 Leviste, Salcedo Village
Makati City 1227
Beware of Illegal Recruiters | No Fees to be Collected | For Manpower Pooling Only