|Technical United Works Co.
Technical United is a homeland security solutions systems integrator company, specialized in High-Energy X-ray System and Radiation Detection Instruments among other security related products and services.
Electrical / Electronics Technician
• Diploma in Electrical /Electronic/or Instrumentation Engineering, Age not above 30 years.
• 5 years experience in Electrical/Electronic Maintenance for equipments in oil, gas, petrochemical, or Semiconductors manufacturing industry that includes control Systems, instrumentation and automated systems, Variable speed drives, LV switchgears, control panels, Hydraulic and Pneumatic control, UPS and Battery chargers.
• Able to read and understand electrical drawings, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures etc.
• Working experience in troubleshooting of printed circuit boards will be an added advantage.
• Good command of English language.
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc