ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of HE Service Training
• Provide administration and oversight of initial and continuing training for Service programs which include Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of all training materials used to ensure training materials and programs are maintained current and within industry and regulatory standards.
• This person will actively monitor the Workshop operations and human performance, offering guidance to using training as a tool to improve overall workshop and human performance.
• Prepare, schedule and conduct product installation, diagnostic and repair training. Assist with training plan development, maintain records for attending employees.
• Provide dealer technical support for all heavy equipments and issue resolution for all product applications as required. Assist in complex failure analysis and unique Equipment problems.
• Remain current with dealer products and updates. Stay current with all technical changes (installations, diagnostics & repairs) as well as dealer warranty applications. Maintain personal technical competence.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude required
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well on all levels
• Strong problem solving and technical investigation skills
• Strong verbal, written, technical and group communication skills
• Accurate PC, technical and business network utilization skills