For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant. "BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS"
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
It's hard to find applicants for jobs like Drivers, Welders and Plumbers, because these candidates don't have access to WorkAbroad.ph. If you have a relative who is qualified, you are allowed to Register on their behalf!
THIS JOB POSTING IS NOW CLOSED.
Job Information - HEALTHCARE WORKERS To NEW ZEALAND
Job Description and Requirements
20 HEALTHCARE WORKERS for NEW ZEALAND
Open to Underboard Nurses and Other Health Related Courses-IELTS Acad 5.5 required
This new programme is for study and work as healthcare worker in Auckland, New Zealand.
Study is for 12 or 21 months.
1. Work 20hrs per week in New Zealand while completing the course. (rate is approx NZ$13/hr)
2. May apply for permanent residency in New Zealand by working as a Healthcare worker after the programme.
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA)
ACTUAL TESTIMONY (from a former student)
"Health Care Studies is really good for the students who are looking forward to get settled in NZ. I got my Permanent Residency through this course during my open work permit. My company offered me the position of Residential Care Officer after considering my qualification 'Diploma in Healthcare Studies (level 5)'. I am really thankful to all the academic and non academic staff, who supports me at all the time. I lodge my application for Permanent Residency under skilled migrant category in September 2011 and it was approved by December 2011. If you also wish to make your dream come true, opt for course like this"...
1. Graduate of ANY Healthcare Course in the Philippines (not necessarily board passer)
2. Have enough funds for the tuition fee and allowance in NZ while studying.(total P1.7M)
3. Tuition Fee is NZ$ 13,000 for first 12 months and NZ$ 7,000 for the next 9 months
4. Funds as allowance for 21 months is NZ$ 26,250 (as Bank Certificate)
5. Initial cash out is only NZ$13,000 upon visa approval. The rest of the funds remains in your account.
Exchange Rate NZ$1 = Php 33 (approx)
OPTION AFTER THE FIRST YEAR:
1. Work full time and Apply for residency
2. Proceed to CAP-Nurse registration to become a registered nurse(for RN only)
3. Continue study to become Managers in the Healthcare industry
Please check the link http://www.facebook.com/aureusmanpower then log in to your Fb account as instructed.
Interested applicants may attend our regular orientations every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 3:30 pm. Required proof of funds for the tuition fee and living expenses is about P1.7M.
For the exact location of the office, you my google map it at,
http://maps.google.com.ph and enter aureus manpower (we are infront of BIR Almanza and East West Bank(former chowking)
REQUIREMENT FOR THE ORIENTATION
1. Must have the funds required in the program. (P1.7M)
2. Orientation is FREE but you must be aware of the funds involve as mentioned above
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.