Security Forces Hospital Programme (SFHP), Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a 600 bed capacity tertiary - government hospital under the Ministry of Interior (MOI).
APPLICANTS FROM THE FOLLOWING HOSPITALS ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY:
- AT LEAST 5 years OR ABOVE of extensive working experience on the specified area.
- CAME FROM ATLEAST 100 B.C. HOSPITAL
- Graduate of BS Nursing from a recognized facility
- Current Professional Nurse Registration in the Philippines
- Knowledgeable in Basic Audit Techniques (desirable)
- Knowledgeable in Basic Research Methods (desirable)
- Demonstrated Clinical Nursing Abilities
- Problem Solving and Organizational Skills
- Well-developed oral and written Communication Skills (English Language); Arabic Language Skills an advantage
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Experience of Supervising the work of others (desirable)
- Middle Eastern Cultures and Values
- Flexible, Adaptable, Confident, Personable,, Energetic, Positive towards Change, Open and Honest.
- FEMALES ONLY
- ST. LUKES MEDICAL CENTER QC AND GLOBAL CITY
- MAKATI MEDICAL CENTER
- THE MEDICAL CITY
DOCUMENTS CHECKLISTS (ALL ARE PHOTOCOPIED EXCEPT FOR THE RESUME)
- Updated Resume with detailed job description with 2x2 picture
- Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Employment (arrange from current to previous)
- PRC Board Certificate (diploma type)
- PRC Board Rating
- PRC ID License (if expired, able to present claim stub of renewal)
- Trainings and Seminars Certificate
- Reference Letters came from Chief Nurse or Supervisor (with contact number of referror)
- Passport copy
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
*Interested applicants may apply directly to our office and SHOULD LOOK FOR GRETCHEN. For inquiries, you may call to (00632) 633-5175; (00632) 637-0939
WALK - IN APPLICANTS WILL BE PRIORITIZED. NO PLACEMENT FEE AND NO PROCESSING FEE.