|ROBOTIC WELDING PROGRAMMER
- Male, not more than 45 years of age
- Able to speak and understand English
- Fit to work
- Work abroad experienced has an advantage
- Supervision of assembly, installation and commissioning of robotic welding solutions.
- Troubleshooting and servicing of robotic systems and customer related issues.
- Additional experience is beneficial related to PLC programming, vision systems, Robot Studio or Weldpro offline programming.
- Creating new programs, repairing and maintaining existing programs, production line welding of parts on the robot, and building/improving robotic welding fixtures.
- If robotic work is complete, other duties may include standard production line welding or running other shop equipment such as press brakes etc.
Momentarily, email your Comprehensive Resume only for inital assessment.
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Overseas Province Applicants, just email us your Comprehesive Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
2 Sets of
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2/Passport Size
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)4108446 look for Ms. JEM
Daily screening,from Mondays through Saturdays (8am-11am & 1-4pm)