Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
· At least four years of experience in commission systems (onshore and offshore)
· Must have direct experience with safety systems and industrial control networks.
· Excellent knowledge of process control systems.
· Systematic approach to trouble shooting and problem analysis development.
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English Language
· Must have strong computer hardware, software, database and networking skills.
· Be familiar and must comply with HSE and all related safety procedures of STME as well as the client.
· Thorough working knowledge of control systems equipment and software.
· The main responsibility will be commissioning new systems, plus servicing and maintaining existing systems.
· Manage the commissioning process and handover to clients.
· The Field Services Engineer must be able to handle multi-tasks and complete the tasks allocated at site from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
· Provide professional technical assistance to client, contractor and/or Silvertech ME personnel during field trials, pre-commissioning and commissioning work.
· Must have the ability to handle required site corrections for control logic problems.
· Must have the ability to understand and apply testing procedures, prepares, organizes and maintains inspection data and forms.
· Must perform routine administration duties and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner. This will include submitting complete signed time sheets of all days spent at site.
· Ensure taking complete back-up of the latest revision of the software at site and handing it over to the concerned Manager in the office immediately upon return from site.
· Follow all HSE Procedures and work in line with the requirements.
Please note that all candidates must have:
- oil and gas field experience (Onshore and Offshore)
- Hands on experience on the systems wherever mentioned
Thank you for your interest in applying in one of our job openings.
In order to fully review your application, we would like to encourage you to apply on-line thru our website http://euroasia.com.ph/OnlineApplications . You may also upload your resume and passport copy on-line for a better possibility of your application being reviewed and prioritized by our recruitment team. All information disclosed in your application will be treated with high confidentiality and confidence.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to visit our website www.euroasia.com.ph and check other job openings that your family, friends and colleagues might be interested with.