Required Qualifications and Skills:
· At least 3 years hands-on experience in documentation in the control and safety systems field
· Experience with EPC contractor or Engineering Consultancy would be an advantage
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electrical Engineering
· Knowledge of quality assurance standards and working procedures is mandatory
· Thorough knowledge about ISO 9001-2000 system in documentation
· Excellent command of the English language
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; knowledge of Access would be an added advantage
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare all engineering documents as per the contract milestones and Ensure submittal of the document as per SDRL
· Ensure the submittal of latest revision of documents in a timely manner
· Check and verify all incoming client and supplier engineering documents
· Check and verify outgoing engineering documents
· Data entry into the company Document Management System
· Manage an efficient document retrieval system
Please note that all candidates must have:
- oil and gas field experience (Onshore and Offshore)
- Hands on experience on the systems wherever mentioned
Thank you for your interest in applying in one of our job openings.
In order to fully review your application, we would like to encourage you to apply on-line thru our website http://euroasia.com.ph/OnlineApplications . You may also upload your resume and passport copy on-line for a better possibility of your application being reviewed and prioritized by our recruitment team. All information disclosed in your application will be treated with high confidentiality and confidence.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to visit our website www.euroasia.com.ph and check other job openings that your family, friends and colleagues might be interested with.