Don’t Miss This Opportunities!!!
If you are looking for a rewarding career in
Our client, is currently looking qualified candidates to join their growing team to fill-up the position of
JOB Reference #: 501
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Responsible for projects planning, estimation, including all issues resolution, logistic planning, preparation of quotation, departmental briefings, quality control, schedule management, budget management and communication.
- Work closely with draftsmen and all sub-contractors to carry out design, supervision and installation of the entire Electrical Installation, including testing and commissioning of all the systems.
- Provide input to projects regarding site logistics, installation, safety, sub-contractors, quality, cost control and reporting.
- Attending to all site meetings with owner, consultants and main contractors on all matters relating to the project operation and co-ordination.
- Monitor the project progress and deliver project to expected safety and quality objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field with background in site works/coordination is required for this position.
- Between 38 years old
Only qualified applicants
who meet the above-mentioned criteria may initially forward your updated MS Word format resume stating your present and expected salary with attachments of your passport and diploma in PDF to:
Please indicate the “Job Reference #” in the subject email for easy valuation of your application.
All profiles are handled with the strictest confidentiality
Only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
For priority attention on your APPLICATION: If you meet the above qualification, please submit personally the following requirements in 2 Sets A4 size bond paper :
- Resume with detailed job description
- Valid Passport (colored copy)
- Diploma (colored copy)
- Employment Certificate (if any available)
- NBI Clearance
- Picture 2x2 (4pcs) &
- CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
Any further enquiries relating to the position, please call us at:
532-9264 / 532-7371
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to apply at:
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Our office is walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall / near to MRT Boni Station)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
We wish you all the best in your job search.
“We are committed to find the right candidates for our clients
and find the right career for our candidates!”