Arabian Consulting Engineering Centre Co. (ACEC Co.) was recently set‐up as a professional licensed Company by inclusion of 20% shareholder in ACEC Eastern Province Branch. Moreover, ACEC Co. has recently formed a JV with Snamprogetti (owned by Saipem Group) in order to support the IK‐EPC initiative. Arabian Consulting Engineering Centre Company (ACEC Co.) is a 100% Saudi owned consulting firm with a wealth of experience in multi‐disciplinary engineering, architectural design and construction management. ACEC was founded in 1979 with head office in Riyadh and branches in Al‐Khobar and Jeddah.
The Eastern Province Branch of ACEC Co. specializes in engineering and design services to the oil & gas (on/offshore), chemicals/petrochemicals, refining, power/cogeneration, desalination, industrial and infrastructure sectors, with a staff of over 160 professionals and support personnel in its Al‐Khobar office.
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum of 9 years experience and recognized as an expert in electrical design and engineering.
- Must have work experience in Refineries, Petrochemicals, Onshore/Offshore Facilities or Plant Utilities.
- Must be knowledge in preparation of Electrical One Line Diagrams, Interconnection and Schematic Diagrams.
- Must have the ability to provide detailed Electrical Material Take-Offs.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microstation and AutoCad softwares.
- Candidate with SmartPlant Electrical, Offshore and Saudi Aramco work experience is an added advantage.
- Responsible for Project Site Visit & Verification.
- Plan/Lay-out, Installation Details, Panel board and Cable/Conduit Schedule and Review/Check Electrical Design Package.
No Placement fee, No Processing fee, No Salary deduction through EDI-STAFFBUILDERS International Inc.