| * FOR IMMEDIATE DEPLOYMENT, URGENT!, EXPIRING VISA*
NO PLACEMENT FEE OR SALARY DEDUCTION, NO PROCESSING FEE (FREE DEPLOYMENT ABROAD)
* MUST HAVE A READY PASSPORT *
* INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST REPORT FOR FINAL INTERVIEW (Mondays to Saturdays)
* BRING COMPLETE CREDENTIALS (RESUME, EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATES & SCHOOL RECORDS)
Office located at 509 Merchant Ctr Bldg., Padre Faura St. Cor Mabini Ermita, Manila Room 312.
Look for MS. BARBIE, You may call or text (09296759376).
Telecom Technician / Installers
A telecommunications technician installs data, cable television, high-speed Internet and phone service to both residential and commercial clients.
Telecommunications technicians must have a solid grasp of signal processing as it relates to telephone, cable television and high-speed Internet installation. This includes the methods of connecting phone, Internet and cable TV service to residential homes and commercial buildings. This may also include troubleshooting and repairing telecommunications equipment such as cable boxes, external modems, wireless modems and satellite systems. Additionally, telecommunications technicians must be able to train customers in the use of the installed telecommunications equipment in a clear and effective manner. This requires that the technician possess excellent communication skills.
Work with fiber-optic cables, wireless networks, telephone lines and high-speed communication networks.
· Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Technician or any related degrees
· Professional level of spoken and written in English
· Familiar with MS Office, Excel at good level (data processing), PowerPoint and Word for required reports
· Willing to work under pressure
· Willing to work under 24/7 on-call mode
· Strong knowledge of IP (For CWO work)
Must have an accurate detailed diagnostic skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal and leadership skills