Don’t Miss This Opportunities!!!
If you are looking for a rewarding career in
Our client, a leading group of restaurant located in Orchard
seeks suitable candidates for the position of:
FEMALE F&b sERVICE STAFF
JOB Reference #: 256
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Knowledge of the beverage list & food menu and to be able to respond to guest inquiries promptly
- Able to perform duties like ordering, serving & clearing of tables
- Helps maintain standards of cleanliness & hygiene
- Responsible for providing courteous and efficient services to members/guests at the designated service outlets.
- Degree holder in BSHRM/Culinary/Tourism or any related course
- Candidates must be graduate in any of the following universities from:
- DLSU (Manila/St. Benilde)
- UP Diliman * CEU * UST * FEU * CEU * UE* PWU * PCU * ADAMSON
- Lyceum of the Philippines - Intramuros
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience in F&B industry preferably in hotels, Bars & Restaurants as Server/Receptionist/Waitress/Food Attendant
- Customer Service Oriented
- Tall with pleasant personality is a must
- Team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 32 years old and below
- Female Only
Only qualified applicants
who meet the above-mentioned criteria may initially send their Updated MS Word format resume with photo / diploma/ passport copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the POSITION applied and “JOB REF:256”
in the subject email for easy evaluation
All profiles are handled with the strictest confidentiality
For priority attention on your APPLICATION: If you meet the above qualification, please submit personally the following requirements in 2 Sets A4 size bond paper :
- Resume with detailed job description
- Valid Passport (colored copy)
- Diploma (colored copy)
- Employment Certificate (if any available)
- NBI Clearance
- Picture 2x2 (4pcs) & 2 Wholebody Picture (2pcs) in Business Attire
- CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
Any further enquiries relating to the position, please call us at:
532-9264 / 532-7371
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to apply at:
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Our office is walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall / near to MRT Boni Station)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
“We are committed to find the right candidates for our clients
and find the right career for our candidates!”