Don’t Miss This Opportunities!!!
If you are looking for a rewarding career in
Our reputable client, currently inviting
F&B MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
to join them on a programme to kickstart your career in
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package
and a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Welcome guests in to the Restaurant
- Greet and coordinate the seating of the guests
- To take orders, serve, set and clear tables
- Ensure customer’s orders are efficiently processed
- Promote the restaurant by establishing and maintaining a regular customer base
- Maintain the general cleanliness and orderliness of the Restaurant
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fresh graduate in BS Hotel Restaurant Management/Culinary Art or Tourism
- Must be graduate from- DLSU (Manila/St. Benilde)
- Candidates with prior F&B experience will be an advantage.
- Training willing be provided
- Tall with pleasant and well-groomed personality is a must
- High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
- Willingness to work shift hours
- Good team player with positive work attitude.
- Possess leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Between 20 – 24 years old
- Male /Female
Only qualified applicants
who meet the above-mentioned criteria may initially send their Updated MS Word format resume with photo / diploma/ passport copy to: email@example.com
Please indicate the POSITION applied , School and
“Job Reference #” in the subject email for easy evaluation
All profiles are handled with the strictest confidentiality
For priority attention on your APPLICATION: If you meet the above qualification, please submit personally the following requirements in 2 Sets A4 size bond paper :
- Resume with detailed job description
- Valid Passport (colored copy)
- Diploma (colored copy)
- Employment Certificate (if any available)
- NBI Clearance
- Picture 2x2 (4pcs) & 2 Wholebody Picture (2pcs) in Business Attire
- CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
Any further enquiries relating to the position, please call us at:
532-9264 / 532-7371
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to apply at:
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Our office is walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall / near to MRT Boni Station)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
“We are committed to find the right candidates for our clients
and find the right career for our candidates!”