INTERVIEW/SCREENING STARTs TODAY!
An excellent opportunity to join a strong dynamic organization in Negara Brunei Darussalam. We are a Company that provides Total Facility Management Systems (solutions and services) and actively involved in Government projects as well as private sectors. In view of our expansion programme, we invite suitable and interested candidates to join us:
The candidate shall have a minimum of 5 years experience as Help Desk Operator or similar roles to Facility Management. Salary will be based on your qualification and experienced; the post holder shall possess and demonstrate the following:
1. Higher National Diploma or Bachelor's degree in any field, preferably in Facility Management or similar discipline;
2. Possess strong Customer Service Skills with good organizational skills;
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and strong oral and written skills in English and can speak Malay is an advantage;
4. Proficient in active directory, knowledge of facility management and familiar with common software applications;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable in VPN basics, can provide Mainframe Support and solve various problems with confident;
6. Diplomacy and strong negotiation skills, ability to work at own initiative and as part of a team.
Tasks and Activities:
· Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with Facility Management issues and problems.
· Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system.
· Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communicating learnings with relevant business units.
· Knowledge of Facility Management processes and software.
· Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
· Update daily status reports and shift handover reports.
· Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
· Provide a single view to the organization for Facility Management related problems.
If you feel you are the right candidate to fill-up the above position, please submit your resume, with details of your experience, a passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates / testimonials to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*NO PASSPORT / NO INTERVIEW*
Or you may REPORT PERSONALLY AT OUR OFFICE located at 2F Unit D Belen Bldg., 1787 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila Office hours: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) Sat. 9am -12pm only.
Look for Ms. Nancy
0999-1639594 - smart
0917-5048800 - globe
Tel # 516-3471 / 400-5846 loc 101
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.