- Responsible for designing the plumbing systems distribution of water and sanitary systems.
- Must be able to design the fire fighting (fire protection system) and HVAC systems.
- Must be able to prepare all pressure calculation and other related calculations.
- Must be able to prepare the Break down quantities as per requirement.
- Review shop drawings.
- Must assist the construction team in supervision and construction.
- Develop probable construction cast estimates for projects within the department.
- May direct and supervise other designers/ Drafters activities.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architechtural, structural, electrical, etc.
- Use computer -assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perpare engineering design documents.
- Attend and participate in client and Consultant Meeting.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in relevant position. (Minimum Three (3) years of gulf experience).
- Candidates should be fluent in English, knowing Arabic is a Plus.
- Auto CAD knowledge is a must.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft suite (Word, excel etc.)
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical)
CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
1. Apply in person. Submit 2 sets photocopies of your resume/bio-data, employment certificates, training certificates (if any), diploma, passport & NBI clearance, 2 pcs 2x2 picture enclosed in a white long folder at:
AUGUSTIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER, INC.
Suites 202 & 200, Gochangco Bldg.,
610 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
(Landmarks: at the back of Manila Pavillion Hotel,
& near Luneta / Rizal Park)
2. E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
3. Apply thru mail. Send application requirements stated above to us thru LBC / Air21 / JRS Express / 2Go, or any other express courier.
***For further inquiries, call or text us at 0917-536-4962 (Globe & TM), 0921-664-5661 (Smart & TnT), or 0922-405-6812 (Sun Cellular) and/or call us at (02) 524-4448 / 524-4416 / 524-8219.
APPLY WITH US NOW AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING NUMBERS OF
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED -