at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Watch video on how to apply
Interested to apply but don't have an account? Watch Video on How to Register.
Tip: Encode your resumé in our database and let employers call you! Many successful applicants found their jobs not by applying but by simply putting their resumé in Workabroad.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.
Job Information - SLOP / SLUDGE
OMAN DRYDOCK COMPANY SAOC
Dec 21, 2012 - Dec 22, 2012
Registration No. 10177385 Validity: Jan 31, 2015
Job Description and Requirements
OMAN DRYDOCK COMPANY S.A.O.C. (ODC)
• Has been established in September 2006 by the Government of Sultanate Oman (GOSO) with its 100% stake under the Master Plan of Duqm area which is propelling by GOSO to aim diversification of industry structure and regionally balanced growth in Oman.
• The business of ODC is Ship Repair and Conversion of which characteristics will be the combination of intensive labor and high technology. Hence, ODC will contribute to the creation of employment for Omani nationals and diversification of industry which will enable to make an elastic opportunity to escaping from being substantially dependent on petroleum industry.
• It is notable that ODC is being operated by Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd (DSME) in South Korea who is the leading shipbuilder in the world. For this purpose, GOSO and DSME have entered into the Contract for Operating and Management (O&M) in September of 2006 for a period of 10 years with 10 years option further. By utilizing DSME's well-organized, experienced and proven technology,and geographical benefit, ODC will have a bright future of revenue of about U$ 210 million and 3,500 employees by 2020.
• The shipyard in Duqm is being constructed and is scheduled to be completed by December 2010, and ODC business will commence around September of 2010. Now, ODC is exerting all efforts to prepare the basic structure for operation including procurement of facilities and establish the various business manuals
• At least 3 years experience abroad, experience in shipyard/dry dock.
• Has a Vocational diploma/ short course certificate.
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS! NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED! FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY!!!
Applicants who encode their resumes to our database receive higher chances of getting hired. Your resume will be available to more than 400 recruitment agencies. At kung qualified ka, makakatangap ka ng tawag at job offers sa kanila.
Sa 10 minutes na pagencode ng resume mo, mas madaming opportunities ang haharapin mo.