The National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)
NADEC, is a publicly listed company with business interests in agricultural production, food processing and distribution. In order to maintain its position as the leading dairy foods brand in Saudi Arabia
- Ensure proper share of shelf, market share & other KPI's per category, brand and outlet.
- Develop strong relationships with key people at strategic Modern Trade Key Accounts
- Update weekly call cycles as needed to maximize on his team's efficiency
- Ensure proper execution of marketing activities such as stands erection & floor displays
- Develop his team member’s skills through coaching and on the job training.
- Directly oversee the proper implementation of all major promotional campaigns
- Manage and validate shelves rent agreements in all concerned retail outlets.
- Display the company products in the super markets and other traders on daily basis.
- Clear the damaged and nearly expired items, and stock rotation.
- Receives delivered products and store properly in the supermarket allocated space and back door stores.
- Control products in and out supermarkets warehouses.
- Observe products minimum stock level and cleanliness of shelves and freezers inside the supermarket.
- Supply the empty shelves and freezers with the stocks from the customer’s warehouse.
- Return the damaged and expired items to the company warehouse to complete the disposal process.
- Coordinates with the supermarkets staff to allocate more display space on regular basis and (particularly) during In-Store Promotion and seasons.
- Deliver the products to display shelves and freezers and unpack for the arrangement of our product for display including labeling and printing price tags on products.
- Coordinate and resolve the day-to-day problem display and sales problems with the supermarket staff and report the unnecessary problems to the salesmen.
- Observe the market demands on different products and report to the salesmen.
- Perform products tasting campaign and promote products to walking inn customers.
- Perform other sales related activities as required.
- Motivated and holds high levels of self-initiative, and able to work under pressure.
- Creative, analytical, and systematic mind.
- Team Player, with excellent communication and people’s skills, and ability to work in a diverse and multi-cultured work environment.
- Willing to teach and learn.
- Presentable and pleasant.
- Good health.
Applicants must have a valid Passport and valid Philippine driving license
EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW & SELECTION: MARCH 29, 2012
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.