If you are up to take these challenges
and join a growing established
construction company in Singapore
Our client is seeking for highly motivated, professional individuals who are perceptive, confident and enthusiastic to fill up the position:
Attractive salary offer and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and component.
· Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
· Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
· Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
· Undergraduate / Vocational / HS Grad / Certificates.
· Male Only
· 32 years old below
If you meet the above qualification, please submit personally the following requirements (2 Sets in A4 size bond paper)
- Resume with detailed job description
- Valid Passport (colored copy)
- Diploma (colored copy)
- Employment Certificate (if any available)
- NBI Clearance
- Picture 2x2 (4pcs)
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License
- Long Brown and plastic envelop
- CD copy containing MS Word format Resume, scanned copy of passport and diploma,
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to apply at:
JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Unit 3 & 4 ESC Bldg., 153 San Francisco St.
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
(Our office is walking distance to Mandaluyong City Hall / near to MRT Boni Station)
Any further enquiries relating to the position, please call us at:
532-9264 / 532-7371
ONLY qualified applicants may initially send their updated MS Word format resume with photo / diploma/ passport copy to: email@example.com
Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED in the subject email for easy evaluation
We wish you all the best in your job search.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING / NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
Only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.