1. Purpose & Scope
· Coordinates, Plans & provides Administrative, clerical & technical services to execute the Daily Activities in the Radio Room with high Alertness, full concentration & immediate response.
· Maintains communication on the marine Radio channels with Company Radio, Complexes, Safety Standby vessels and supply boats, filed boats, diving boats for clearance/ approach/ departure. Plan & coordinate for off loading & back loading material from supply boats, movement of mobile crew to fields & complexes by fields boats. Ensure safe environment.
· Maintains communication on the Helicopter Air Guard Radio with Helicopter Pilots for clearance. / Approach/ safe landing departure. Plan, coordinate & execute Freight & Personnel movements to & from Company Complexes, and fields. Ensures safe environment.
· Assists BTL on Recording of HSE requirements and prepares Monthly Safety Statistics. Carries out emergency duties during Muster Drills & Simulated Exercises, communication & handling situation with BTL & Control room.
· Carries out tasks of personnel & administration, Training & courses, Catering & all Barge personnel onboard & prepares daily reports for Field Security police.
· Ensures that safety induction & familiarization is given to all new comers & all Barge personnel attend the statutory safety training as per Company requirement.
· Coordinates with BTL for Barge certificates validity, training nominations, develop & maintain data records for various training courses attended by personnel including preparation of yearly training plan. Provides administrative & secretarial support to BTL, Engineers, Supervisors & UAE Juniors and preparing various Reports/statistics etc.
2. Principal Accountabilities.
· Coordinate with Abu Dhabi & Complex Aviation coordinators for Helicopter seat bookings for movement of personnel & freight from Company & Complexes. Prepare manifest for outgoing personnel/ freight & ensure daily smooth passage.
· Receive incoming passengers, allocate rooms, check & record security pass details, update & prepare security pass list of all personnel on board and send daily report for Field Security Police.
· Coordinate with ZW/US Traffic Controller & Complex Aviation Coordinator for Mobile crew transportation to Fields & Complexes by Field Helicopter/Boats, receive Mobile crew from Complexes while the Barge on WHTs and ensure their safe return.
· Maintain Radio communication with Helicopter Pilots; give clearance for approach. Landing & departure after loading of personnel/freight from /to A/D, DAS, Fields and Complexes etc. by ensuring safe environment.
· Maintain Radio communication with Complex Control Room & Boat Captain; give clearance for Supply boats/Field boats for approach, coordinate with Deck Foreman for off loading & back loading material and personnel, by ensuring safe environment.
· Ensure that safety Induction & Familiarization is given to all visitors & new arrivals on the Barge, maintain visitors log book & maintain Muster Points with “T” card system for all personnel.
· Ensure that all barge personnel attend the mandatory safety training such as offshore survival, first aid, Life boat Coxswain, basic advanced fire fighting, fire watchers course etc. including direct liaison with training officer at HQ & DAS Fire Training Officers.
· Handle emergency duties during the Muster Drills & simulated exercises, communication & handling situation with BTL & Control Room, prepare Drill reports etc. Same role during real emergency situations, with records of events on log sheets. Update/distribute list of Emergency Team Members.
· Assists BTL on recording HSE requirements such as Al Hyleh Risk Register, Near Miss, BSA, Safety Group Meetings, Monthly HSE champions, SRA nominees, Barge move reports, Daily Progress reports, Weekly Reports. Prepare/process Monthly safety statistics for Safety Eng. In HQ.
· Prepare daily residence list after the smooth passage of incoming & outgoing personnel.
· Prepare yearly Course/Training plan in coordination with BTL. Coordinate with HQ, DAS & Barge T/L for nomination of personnel for various External/ Internal Courses , ensure personnel attendance, arrange travel & Hotel accommodation and maintain training database.
· Follow up process Company & Establised Contractors leave forms, record travel dates, maintain rotation planning, arrange Helicopter seat bookings, Travel & Hotel accommodation during leave/medical/training etc. in direct liaison with HR handle & process Contractor Timesheets.
· Follow up & coordinate with BTL, Doc, Section & Barge Coordinator in HQ for maintaining Barge certificates validity, Camera permit, Individual Photography permits, renewal of Company personnel residence visa & Security passes. Follow up all contractors security pass expiry dates.
· Prepare and process monthly catering statistics, Manpower allocation, cost allocation and monthly safety statistics to HSE Division in HQ. Assist BTL in catering & services issues.
· Prepare & send visit request to DAS and confirm accommodation for personnel attending Safety course & various trainings.
· Follow ups weather forecast & navigation warning with immediate action as appropriate, to all concerned.
· Contact liaises with related Company departments in Abu Dhabi such as: Personnel, Travel, Documentation, Finance, Training (Das & A/D), Aviation, Marine .logistics, Safety concerning work related matters.
· Maintain records of computers/ printers available at site & provide consumables. Prepare yearly requirement list for diaries/calendars/ periodical etc. Prepare/ process/ receive/distribute stationary items. Receive/ distribute daily mail/ newspapers. Receive & follow up of IPC’s with BTL & FC & maintain record. Raise requests for equipments for recreational & gymnasium as well as a gift vouchers of personnel with Bank.
· Provide secretarial assistance to BTL, Engineers, Supervisors and UAE Juniors. Assists in preparing Logbooks for Boats, visitors, weather etc. carryout numerous work related announcements in the Public Addressor system.
· Provides assistance to various projects teams during utilization of Al Hyleh Barge for Major projects.
· Completed higher secondary certificate (XII th) or Degree.
· Broad experience in computer operation & window applications.
· 7 – 10 years experience with Barges/Rigs on Marine/ Helicopter Radio communications. IT & administrative/ clerical works in Oil and Gas environment with the ability to type at the rate of 60 wpm.
· Very good knowledge in written & spoken English.