1. Position Details:
Title: Mechanical Service Technicians
Supervisor: Factory Manager
Other Positions Reporting To This Supervisor: Director Operations Manager
Relieving Responsibilities: Mechanical Servicing, hose assembly & crimping
3. Primary Purpose: Provide a high quality mechanical service to customers and convert potential new customers
4. Scope/Dimensions: Support the service operations
5. Key Result Areas:
• Comply with all OHS & Environment statutes and regulations, and prescribed procedures.
• Follow instructions and rules to prevent accidents to yourself and others or harm to the environment.
• Use appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment.
• Provide a high quality mechanical service system – complete appropriate paperwork during jobs
• Maintain the vehicle work area and job sites in a clean and tidy state.
• Maintain vehicle inventory levels, accuracy and complete all product transfer documentation.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy when completing job dockets
• Contribute to the on call 24 hour roster by being available as per schedule prepared.
• Respond to all service call outs in a prompt and timely manner.
• Conduct all work in a professional and competent manner.
• Perform new customer sales calls when not on jobs during normal working hours.
• Notify supervisor of all new accounts and any urgent follow up needed (eg. quotes, technical assistance, etc.)
• Time sheets must be filled out daily and handed to supervisor each week.
• All sales calling activity must be written onto time sheets detailing Customer name,
• Company, Suburb and a brief comment on the outcome and any follow up required.
• Mechanical heavy equipment fitters
• Provide own tools
• Support all jobs as directed by Supervisor
6. Equipment Operated/Technology Used:
All Vehicles, Forklift, Cut-off Saws, Crimpers, Power Tools, Oxy/Acetylene and Welding Equipment.
• Qualified Mechanical diesel Fitter
• Fit to work
• Total of 6 years working experience as MECHANICAL DIESEL FITTER or relevant
• Work abroad or local experience.
• 27 - 43 yrs. old
• Complete and ready credentials (Employment Certificates, School Certificates, Tradetest/Recognitions/Trainings etc. Certificates, Valid Passport)
Momentarily, email your Comprehensive Resume only for initial assessment.
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Overseas Province Applicants, just email us your Comprehesive Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
2 Sets of
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2/Passport Size
Daily screening,from Mondays through Saturdays (8am-11am & 1-4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)4108446 look for Ms. JEM