- With NACE Level II Critical Coating Certification or BGAS-CSWIP Level II Certification
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge and proven ability of all phases of coating applications and methods and recognized industry standards.
- Must have an existing ARAMCO Vendor Inspection SAP Number.
- Graduate of Engineering Course, preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Shall have at least six (6) years inspection experience in manufacturing plants, Including two (2) years of inspection experience in the specific commodity and processes to be inspected (preferably in ARAMCO overseas or in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
AMSYCO offers FREE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM!
- Competitive Salary
- Reimbursable Medical and Passport Fees
- Yearly Paid Vacation Leave
- Company-provided Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Medical Insurance (OFW Insurance paid for the duration of the contract at no cost to the Successful Candidates)
- No placement fee, no processing fee, with ready visa.
CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
1. Apply in person. Submit 2 sets photocopies of your resume/bio-data, employment certificates, training certificates (if any), diploma, passport & NBI clearance, 2 pcs 2x2 picture enclosed in a white long folder at:
AUGUSTIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER, INC.
Suites 202 & 200, Gochangco Bldg.,
610 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
(Landmarks: at the back of Manila Pavillion Hotel,
& near Luneta / Rizal Park)
2. Send your updated resume to email@example.com.
***For further inquiries, call or text us at 0917-536-4962 (Globe & TM), 0921-664-5661 (Smart & TnT), or 0922-405-6812 (Sun Cellular) and/or call us at (02) 524-4448 / 524-4416 / 524-8219.
THIS IS FOR CONTINUOUS HIRING. SHORTLISTING OF APPLICANTS ON-GOING!!!