For AL TAYER MOTORS - DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job Title : Parts Advisor
Reporting to : Parts Operations Manager
Department : Parts
Division : Al Tayer Motors
Location : Dubai & NE, AUH
To provide professional support to the external customers in accurately identifying their parts requirements and assisting them to make cost benefit purchasing decisions in order to enhance retention and facilitate parts sales. To provide professional support to internal customers in order to ensure customers requirements are fulfilled.
- Receive and greet external customers, discuss and understand their parts requirements, guide them on the best options available and assist them in taking well informed purchasing decisions. Create additional sales opportunities by promoting sales of related parts to the customer.
- Identify the correct parts required from the parts catalogues by assessing the type of vehicle and its use.
- Prepare quotations for parts required by customer. Where stock showing not available check availability in other branches / incoming shipments, or initiate procurement request.
- Establish healthy and profitable relationships by proactively communicating and following up with the existing as well as prospective customers on parts requirements in order to convert pending quotations and in to confirmed sales.
- Issue parts for all confirmed sales orders and generate invoice on confirmation of payment.
- Incase of unavailability of parts , register the lost sales in the system and depending upon the seriousness of the enquiry raise requests to the purchase department for local purchase or VOR order.
- Promote sale of accessories with all customers to increase sales/profitability of the business.
- Ensure all necessary documentation to enable minimum errors and ensure that the parts are delivered to the customer on time.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Achievement of overall monthly/ annual parts sales targets
2. Timely processing and delivery of parts orders
3. Accurate identification and understanding of customer requirements.
4. No customer complaints
5. Overall CSI
6. Accessory sales
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Ø Diploma in Automobile Engineering or graduate, preferably in science, with 1-3 years experience in automotive trade.
Ø PC Literate
Ø Good communication / interpersonal skills
Ø Influencing / selling ability
1. Achievement Drive Level 2
2. Building Relationship Level 3
3. Conceptual Thinking Level 2
4. Empathy Level 2
5. Influencing Level 1
6. Serving Customers Level 3
Interested applicant may apply personally and submit requirements
for Preliminary Interview.
forward their complete requirements
on or before October 15, 2011
For Inquiries: Main Office
Mobile No. 0917-5696894
Mobile No. 0917-8005027
Mobile No. 0917-5696893= Email Add: email@example.com
Mobile No. 0917-5696896
Mobile No. 0917-5696895
Basic Requirements: 2 Sets (in Long Brown Envelope)
· Detailed Resume (with full job description)
· Certificate of Employment
· Seminar and Training Certificates
· NBI Clearance
· Passport Copy
· 4 pcs. 2x2 Picture
· 1 pc. whole body picture white background in formal attire
· PRC License (If available)
Interested Applicants may Visit our Office Located at Suite 10, 2/F Midland Plaza Hotel, M. Adriatico St., Ermita Manila
Tel #: (02)-536-6594
Interested Applicants may Visit our Office Located at Mezzanine 2B, WDC Building, P. Burgos cor Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City. (beside Belmont Hardware, also a bit nfront of Sto.Nino Church, the same bldg with COMELEC, DAR and DTI))
Look for Jade
Tel #: (032)-266-1169
Interested Applicants may Visit our Office Located at Unit 201 & 202 Metroplex Commercial Center Alvin Bldg., Balzain Highway, Tuguegarao City
Tel #: (078)-844-3560
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
WILL BE NOTIFIED.