Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements: 7 -10 years of experience design capability on package equipment specialized on piping and pressure vessel. Knowledge on Autocadd and Autocadd Plant 3D is advantage.
Tasks will generally include:
• designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
• developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
• discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
• managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• planning and designing new production processes;
• producing details of specifications and outline designs;
• recommending modifications following prototype test results;
• using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
• considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism;
• monitoring and commissioning plant and system
Male, Ages 30-40, Fit to Work, Able to communicate in English Language both written and spoken, Overseas Experience is a PLUS. For more details applicants are advise to report personally in our office to discuss with you all the information about our hiring
Momentarily, email your Comprehensive Resume only for initial assessment.
Reminder: When sending your CV, please indicate what position title you are applying for.
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and assessment of your credentials before be included on our shortlist. Overseas Province Applicants, just email us your Comprehesive Resume.
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following:
2 Sets of
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2x2/Passport Size
Daily screening,from Mondays through Saturdays (8am-11am & 1-4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)4108446 look for Ms. JEM