Duties and Responsibilities
Shall include but are not limited to:
• Sources and screes job applicants to fill vacancies within the company. Ensuring that shortlisted applicants possess the required competencies for the vacant position before forwarding to line for further screening.
• Coordinates with the Higher Management on job offers.
• Prepares appointment, memos and other employment certificates. Ensuring that these documents are issued on time.
• Formulates an implementation program to train and develop personnel line with the business objectives.
Compensation and Benefits Administration
• Manages and supervises the HR Assistant/staff in the implementation of company initiated and government-mandated benefits.
• Provides relevant information and suggestions to management on compensation and benefit trends, issues and concerns.
• Oversees HR staff in monitoring claims for medical and hospitalization benefits and employees reimbursement of fringe, hospitalization and medical benefits. Ensuring that the
required procedures are followed and that the processing time conforms to company standard.
• Negotiates, coordinates and establishes good working relationship with different hospitals, government agencies and other service provider (e.g. dental clinic, banks, etc.) within the area for the various hospitalization and dental needs of the employees.
Labor and Employee Relations
• Manages, supervises and coordinates the Team Leaders in the handling of disciplinary cases in their respective departments and ensure that actions taken should be in compliance with thelabor laws.
Chairs the regular meetings/dialogues with the employees. Acts as liaison between labor and management.
• Supervises the implementation of various employee relations programs. Ensures that the determined budget is efficiently utilized, the required procedures are followed, and identified objectives are met.
• Ensures implementation of the Performance Management System at the Plant site by monitoring the accomplishment of the
PMS by all Team Leaders.
• Collates, analyses and submits result of the PMS at the plant site. Organizational Development
• Identifies organizational and employee concern and helps in conceptualizing strategies to address these.
• Conceptualizes various organizational development programs to ensure employee motivation and discusses with direct
• Unsure effective implementation of the various organizational development programs (5S, Strategic Planning, etc.)
• Conceptualizes, implements and evaluates continuous improvement programs for sales and other office ensuring the program objectives are being met and realized.
• Closely coordinates with Talent Management Associates in developing the individual development plan of the site employee.
• Monitors the status of action plans resulting from training and other interventions and ensures that these are implemented.
• Performs other related activities that may be assigned by immediate superior.
• Prepares and recommend annual budget for HR Operations.
• Manages the HR assistant/ staff in benefits administration and timekeeping. Ensuring accurate implementation of the HR policies.