- Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Must be experienced in installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing installations.
- Must have good knowledge in assembling, installing and maintaining plastic and metal pipe systems, pipe supports and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Must be familiar in using various type of tools and equipment for plumbing/ pipe fitting works, such as saw, pipecutter, cuttingtorch, pipe cutting machines, threading machines, bending machines and others.
- Must have good knowledge of plumbing codes and standard.
- good knowledge of carbonsteel, PVC, CPVC pipes and fittings.Shall be able to understand technical drawings
Interested applicants may send updated resume with complete Job description and 2x2 pictures to email@example.com
Please indicate the position that you are applying for.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
* No fees to be collected - Beware of illegal recruiters*