- Female; Single or Married
- With three (03) years-onwards working experience
- College Graduate or Vocational Course Graduate
- Knows how to prepare the following before and after operation; Knife and fork, tissue, salt and pepper shaker.
- Ensure that each table and chairs are ready for occupancy.
- Ensure that the guests are comfortable a nd attended to properly with hospitality.
- Responsible in taking the orders. ensuring that the orders were properly relayed to each designated area such as: Kitchen area and Bar Section.
- Responsible in food serving. Ensure that all products being served are in good quality a nd by standard. Knowledge in Food service protocol.
- Must be well trained in Customer Service.
- Can able to relate the guests' in polite manner.
- Responsible in checking and presenting the bill to the guests; Returing the guest's change if any.
For those all interested applicants, kindly report to our office immediately FOR PROPER LINE UP and EVALUATION and look for MS. ME-ANNE.
Note. Without proper evaluation we'll not be entertain.
Please bring 2 sets of the following documents:
* Resume with detailed job description
* Employment Certificates
* Seminar and trainings certificates
* Passport Copy
* 2pcs. 2x2 pic.
* 1 Whole body picture
NOTE: WITH GOOD COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS FOR THOSE SELECTED CANDIDATES !!!!