The main work would be light SS TIG purge welding and associated activities.
Our processes could be described as light highly skilled engineering activities, including
· fine stainless steel TIG welding (pressure ticket preferred.)
· cad free silver soldering of stainless steel
· linishing and polishing
· assembly of permanent magnets in stainless steel tubes
· some sheet metal work in stainless steel
· operation of all the below machines.
HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN USING THIS EQUIPMENT:
· belt linisher and grindstone
· Metal polisher
· TIG welder
· Bridge port mills
· Special tee pulling machine
· Hydraulic press
· Oxy acetylene silver soldering
· Hand tools
· Drill press and lathe
· Hydrostatic tester
· Gauss meter test instruments.
· Cold saw for cutting SS flat bars to 50X10 thick and SS tubes etc
· Tube cutting machine for square cutting of SS tube from 19mm diam. X .4 thick to 200 diam. X 2mm thick
· Acid cleaner, glass bead blaster, hydrostatic pressure testing of finished pipeline separators.
We also have an air compressor used mainly for testing and a vacuum pump used for degassing resin used in one of our specialised hand moulding processes.