Comity Consultancy is urgently in need of Contract Administrator/Cost Engineer/Quality Surveyor/Procurement bound in Australia.
- Minimum of 5 years exeperience in the building industry - residential, commercial and industrial
- Strong technical skills
- Professional and mature approach to work, possess 'People Skills'
- Self motivates, well organized and reliable
- Strong English Language Skills
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparation and ensure that tender documentation is in accordance with PM requirements and is in accordance with HG’s standard tender documents
- Assist with collation of tender pricing, liaise with the PM and make any recommendations on tender selection to the PM.
- Prepare sub-contract documentation and make recommendations to the PM
- Prepare purchase orders & submit to PM for signing
- Matching of purchase orders/delivery dockets/invoicing and input into JOBPAC
- Prepare Sub-contract progress claim certificates and submit to PM for signing
- Prepare and maintain Concrete Register
- Prepare and maintain Reinforcement Register
- Maintain Sub-Contract Register
- Ensure Sub-Contractors Insurances are current
- Input data to Project Cost Reporting system
- Prepare fortnightly and monthly payment runs for submissions in accordance with HG payments calendar
- Assist with Preparation of Monthly Cost Reports as required by MD
- Communicate with PM on issues negatively impacting on project cost
- Maintain all Purchase Order/Cost Reporting/Progress Claims/Invoicing etc filing
Interested and qualified candidates can send their updated resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk in applicants are also welcome to applied personally to Comity Consultancy and Manpower Resources Inc. Rm. 704 Doña Felisa Syjuco Bldg. 1872 Remedios St. Cor. Taft Ave., Malate Manila