- WILL BE ASSIGN IN HERD DEPARTMENT
- Responsible for instructing and supervising employees as well as ensuring that animals are in good health condition and being fed well
1. Ensuring the quality and quantity of food on daily basis.
2. Ensuring the health of animals, in case of any abnormality repot to the supervisor.
3. Responsible for effective and smooth operation of herd in terms of hygiene and sanitation issues.
4. Submit regular reports to the supervisor regarding the health conditions of calves, their development cycles, and any abnormality observed etc.
5. Supervise employees and ensure that their tasks are efficient and effective
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Management and leadership skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good computer skills
• Basic knowledge of English and Arabic languages but not essential.