OVERALL TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide a quality service; that meets or exceed customer satisfaction and to represent UMC in a professional manner at all times.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute the management of good Health and Safety practice whilst on site.
- Maintain in a current diving medical certificate
- Maintain a current First Aid at work with O2 Administration certification
- Provide a minimum recognised commercial diving training standard
- To carryout underwater operations to a high level of current health and safety diving methods and to work in compliance with local regulations and by laws
- To work in compliance with UMC health and Safety Management and Quality Assuarance System
- To conform to manageable tasks outlined within the UMC Operational Diving Instruction
- To Act ( as required and deemed competent ) as Secondary Diving Supervisor
- To carryout supporting taskd as appropriate and as directed by UMC management
- To assist with general housekeeping of UMC premises and company vehicles
- To maintain and submit personal time sheets and expense claim forms on a weekly basis
- To represent UMC in a professional manner at all times when engaged on company business
- To maintain a positive working relationship with the dive team