Saudi Mechanical Industries (SMI) is a leading manufacturer of mechanically engineered products and components. Manufacturing operations include a superb modernized machine shop where SMI produces dependable efficient products to the highest international standards.
Minimum Skills :
- Minimum 3 years experience in setting and operating CNC Lathe / Machining Centre.
- Minimum 3 years experience of Leading a team of operators
- Relevant Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in written and spoken English
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Follow production schedule to achieve desired delivery dates
- Set up CNC machinery from provided routing and program
- Make adjustments to the program offsets as required
- Monitor and control Insert wear and usage.
- Control and monitor operators, materials and machines
- Ensure quality of the product is to SMI requirements
- Ensure component is machined to the detailed drawing
- Report daily production status
- Report and monitor maintenance requirements within the cell
- Control and check all production paperwork within your cell
- Maintain high level of housekeeping and safety within the cell
- Promote good working practice within cell
- Drive efficiency improvement within your cell.
- Participate in production meetings
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at email@example.com (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).