1 . The maintenance and troubleshooting of fire alarm systems.
2. The maintenance of fire detection systems.
3. The maintenance of fire protection systems.
4. All appropriate periodic testing of safety equipment.
5 . Operation and maintenance of portable fire and emergency rescue equipment.
6 . Daily care for the fire and rescue vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 . Ensures that all preventive maintenance is carried out according to
2 . Diagnoses faults and prepares required part lists to complete repair work.
3. Carries out all tests concerning all fire protection and emergency rescue
4. Assists the Fire/Safety technician.
5. Participates in TQM activities, including systems control, systems improvement
and staff development.
6 . Performs other duties/tasks within the realm of the individual’s knowledge,
skills and abilities, as required.
Should hold a technical certificate in electronics.
Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar industrial environment.
2 . Should be capable of performing preventive/corrective maintenance on
1. Experience in general distribution network with associated L.V. switchgear and
2 . Must be willing to train for high voltage systems under supervision.
3. Must be experienced in trouble shooting of electrical/ electronic control
systems for large capacity diesel generators up to 600 KVA.
*If interested you can apply personally at ABBA PERSONNEL SERVICE INC. Bring the following documents:
- Typed resume with 2x2 picture
- Job Description
- Certificate of employment
- PRC Board certificate
- PRC Board rating
- PRC card/license
- Seminar/training certificate
- Reference letter