ABSOLUTELY NO PLACEMENT FEE
- To carry out Electrical and Mechanical Assembly of Overhead cranes and any other duties in a Crane factory.
- Obtain area contract work and preventive maintenance work in client's cranes, hoist and materials handling equipment.
- Performs repair work to cranes, installations of cranes, hoist and materials handling equipment; and from time to time other equipment.
- To carry out minor project work, including organizing materials and equipment.
- Can comply with the company Cranes Safety Policy and QA procedures; and Clients Safety standards when at their sites as a minimum.
- Be available for flexible working hours which will include out of hours and weekends; respond to after hours call outs; and to travel and be away from home as work requires.
- Accountable for materials, tools and equipments supplied and provided by the company.
- To complete paper work accurately and fully which will also be an area where this contract will be reviewed against.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be knowledgeable in building wiring and installion.
INTERESTED/QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MAY SEND THEIR DETAILED UPDATED CV TO email@example.com WITH THE FOLLOWING RELEVANT DOCUMENTS:
- Employment Certificates
- Diploma and TOR
- Training Certificates
- Driver's License Copy
OR APPLY PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE AND BRING SOFT COPY AND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR AUTHENTICITY CHECK.