| THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED. |
10 RIGGING SUPERVISORS ( Venutre Qatar )
|Expires on: Jul 11, 2012|
|Agency Name:||ARAM ENTERPRISES, INC.|
|POEA License No.:||POEA-183-LB-092211-R|
|Address:||7th Flr FEMS Tower, 1289 Zobel Roxas Cor Osme˝a HiWay, Malate Manila, Metro Manila|
|Tel. No.:||4842574/ 4842577|
View Complete Agency Profile
|Age:||25 - 49 years old
|Education:||at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process.
Mag-ingat sa illegal recruiter.
Jobs advertised at WorkAbroad.ph are posted directly by the recruitment agencies. All transactions
are between you and the recruitment agency. Placement fee are to be paid only when you have
signed a valid job offer or contract. Read our guidelines to avoid illegal recruitment.
|THIS JOB POSTING HAS ALREADY EXPIRED.|
|Principal/Project:||VENTURE Gulf Engineering ( POEA 183-LB-092211-R)|
POSITION : RIGGING SUPERVISOR
• 5 years previous Lift Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry of which:
• 3 years experience as a rigger or above working in Oil and Gas Live Plant Areas.
• 2 years experience as a Lifting and Rigging supervisor working in Oil and Gas Live Plant Areas
• Ability to produce good quality standard lift plot, elevation drawing and lifting tackle drawing’s to scale preferred file AutoCAD , ( or the ability to work with a Auto-Cad-eng/Draftsman to produce these drawings may be acceptable)
• Expert knowledge in lifting equipment ,lifting equipment selection for procurement and task, lifting equipment inspection and lifting equipment devaluation calculations for standard lifts.
• A thorough understanding of the testing requirements for lifting equipment and Cranes including but not limited to vendor lifting lugs.
• Knowledge of all project Lifting and HSE standards and requirements.
• Expert Knowledge of lifting using Mobile Crane’s, Overhead Cranes, Gantry Crane’s both Fixed and Trolley, Chain Blocks , Tirfor’s, Jacking and Skating, Fork Truck, and Man-lifts. Boom Truck Including any devaluations.
• Knowledge of all project Lifting and HSE standards and requirements. (It will be accepted that a new employee to the project will require some time to familiarize himself with the standards and HSSE requirements of the project).
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word.
• Ensure compliance of client’s polices and procedure related to Lifting and rigging
• Ensure safety critical elements are maintained
• Continually seek to enhance safety throughout the Lifting and Rigging operation’s
• Competent at assessing the lifting and rigging employees under his jurisdiction
• Supervise 3rd party inspections of OWNED, OPERATED OR HIRED cranes, lifting equipment including boom truck and forklifts (or any lifting equipment under CONTRACTOR control)
• Ensure all equipment is faultless before requesting For inspections on the equipment.
• Monitoring of ongoing lifting operations at site to ensure best industry practices are being carried out and legislative practices are met.
• Ensure any documentation is presented to the client lifting department in a timely fashion and all documentation is correct.
• Monitor the quality of pre-lift meeting and recommend improvements when required ,
• Carry out site coaching and mentoring.
• Responsible for lifting equipment selection, procurement and ensure all lifting equipment meets the required standards.
• Ensure all lifting equipment has a valid and up-to-date inspection and corresponding certificate
• Perform lifting equipment devaluation calculations.
• Ensure all documentation required for lifting and rigging has been processed and correct in order for the lifting and rigging to proceed
• Produce Lifting and Rigging Method Statements, Plot Plans.
• Responsible for ensuring any craneage OWNED, OPERATED OR HIRED meets the client’s allowable ground loading’s and identification of any underground voids or services
• Responsible for ensuring the correct crane ground loading calculation have been performed to ensure that that any extra precautions required to meet the client's ground loading requirements are correct.
• Ensure when extra dunnage is required on the client to meet the required ground loading requirements the correct size dunnage (timber mats, steel plates etc) are selected and used.
OPEN ONLY FOR INDIAN/FILIPINO
Reporting to : General Manager
Number required : 1
Duration : Permanent
Desired start date : May 2012
Probation : 6 months
Working hours : 9 hours per day including the lunch break, Saturday through Thursday
Gross monthly base salary : QR.6,000/- per month
Other Benefits : Single Status, 30 days annual leave, company provided car, Annual ticket, Medical cover and other facilities as per Company's policy.
• The ability to communicate at all levels and within a multination work force
• Lifting and Rigging Training and Certification
• Fluent in English Reading, Writing and Speaking,
• Medically Fit
• To be a self starter and a team player
interested applicants please email your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info . please call 484-2577/0928-7234759/ and look for Ms . Angie